Friday, February 24, 2012

15 Things You Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs

I  have been spending a lot of my time discovering infographics, courtesy of a co-writer whose posts on Forever Geek opened up this world to me. When I ran across an infographic on Steve Jobs, I knew I had to post it.

We all know who Steve Jobs is, of course. Anyone who hasn’t been living under a rock or in a cave in the past 5 or so years would know all about Apple, iPods, the iPhone, and the iPad. The messianic character behind the company – Steve Jobs.

This infographic brings to light some facts that may not be well known to the general public.


Time Line


Dyslexic


Trouble Maker


Employee Number Zero


Discovery of Computers @ age of 12


Calligraphy


No Saint


Suit @ 22


Uniform


Death when alive & Fruitarian


Pepsi to Apple


i-Salary


i-Rich


Prankster

No comments:

Post a Comment